This is a permanent position with possible accommodation available.
The successful applicant must have one year’s practical and proven experience along with a recognized horticultural college qualification.
Should have good attention to detail, be a team-player with good communication skills and able to work unsupervised. An important element of this position is the ability to interact with visitors. An interest in trees, shrubs and, in particular, rhododendrons would be useful.
Flexibility is expected during the season with requirement to work some Saturdays.
A clean driving licence is essential.
Good experience of the following is useful:
- Greenhouse work and propagation techniques.
- Maintenance of turf areas, plant borders, drainage and path networks.
- Vegetable, fruit and houseplant production.
- The use of power-driven garden equipment with relevant in-date certificates, including the use of chainsaws
- PA1 and PA6 pesticide application certificates.
Salary according to experience.
Please apply initially by email explaining why you would be suitable for the role
Wester Ross IV54 8YX